Many believers have wondered about the presence of God and they are looking for answers.
1. What is the presence of God?
2. Does God still manifest His presence today?
3. Is there a difference between God’s omnipresence and His manifest presence?
4. How did the people of the Bible find God’s presence?
5. What happens in His presence?
6. What can we do to welcome the presence of the Lord?
This teaching attempts to shed light and bring answers to these questions. It includes teaching on the Tabernacle of Moses, where God’s presence was in the Ark of the Covenant. It continues providing biblical examples of God demonstrating His tangible presence, and the conclusion that God’s presence, His glory, is in our friendship with Him.